The 33rd edition of the International Conference on Conceptual Modeling.
Held in Atlanta, GA, USA from the 27th to 29th October 2014.
The ER International Conference on Conceptual Modeling is the leading international forum for presenting and discussing current research and applications in which the major emphasis is on conceptual modeling.
Topics of interest presented and discussed in the conference span the entire spectrum of conceptual modeling including research and practice in areas such as:
- theories of concepts and ontologies underlying conceptual modeling
- methods and tools for developing and communicating conceptual models
- techniques for transforming conceptual models into effective implementations
- application of conceptual modeling to business and enterprise domains
- interaction of conceptual modeling with economic, societal and organizational concerns
- use and effectiveness of conceptual modeling in domains such as software development
- simulation of conceptual models in economic, societal and organizational domains
We encourage submissions relating to all aspects of conceptual modeling and specifically encourage research on topics of emerging interest such as applications in healthcare, enterprise architecture, security, big data, complex systems, education and sustainability.